- Developer of Jackal Cafe & Another Way spatial floor map used as a visual and experiential map of two "windows of perspective": Jackal/Judgement and Giraffe/Guessing.
- Author of "Compassionate Underwear Bear", a children's coloring book. Compassionate Underwear Bear (CUB) guides two children lost in the woods to discover that blaming and complaining keep them lost - and sharing and caring help them find their way home.
- Co-Creator with Carol Chase of "Living NVC" DVD.
- Author of "Tips and Tricks for Living NVC"
- Contributing author of stories in "The Healing Power of Empathy"
- Trained and learned with Marshall Rosenberg (over 500 hours, multiple events including two International Intensive Trainings and an Experiment in Social Change, Switzerland (living with 65 people from 25 countries for 15 days) (2005)
- Co-Creator of 4 weeks NVC Training in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- Co-Organizer, NVC Weekend Festival, August 2015, Vashon Island, Washington
- Co-Founder with Aya Caspi, Showing Up For Love Teleseries for Parents and Grandparents (2013-2014).
- Founder of NVC I Am Coaching Teleseries
- Founder of Needs-Based Phone Empathy and Coaching Teleseries
- Convener & Organizer of the October 2nd 24 Hour Global Empathy Call by phone or Skype. 2009-2015.
- Chief Empathy Trainer, Empathy App Trial May/June 2014 (Empathy Connection with Live Empathizers in Real Time via Telephone).
- Co-Founder with Fred Sly of Willits Compassion Connection in Willits, California
- Participated in the first Bay Area Nonviolent Communication (BayNVC) Leadership Program (2001-2002).
- Collaborative Trainer with BayNVC (2011-2014)
- Participant in Miki Kashtan's Leveraging Your Impact Program, West Coast.
- Co-founder of the BayNVC San Quentin Prison NVC Teaching Team weekly offerings of NVC in prisons and jails (2002-2012).
- Two Years Contract working weekly with patients and staff at California Dept. of Corrections and Rehabilitation at Vacaville Mental Health Facility
Founding Minister of The I Am Peace Spiritual Center, a Center for Spiritual Living (3+ years)
Staff Minister and Teen Youth Advisor for Ukiah, California Center for Spiritual Living (7 years)
- Certified International Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication since 2006
VASHON ISLAND /
Empathy Circle/NVC Practice with Mair Alight:
Participants co-create our experience. Role plays, empathy dyads, small groups, games, exercises...We share our time for inclusion/care for all. We meet via ZOOM
Facilitated by Mair Alight, Empathy Specialist & CNVC Certified Trainer. Mair learned directly from Marshall Rosenberg (developer of NVC) and has been learning, teaching and practicing since 2000. $20/session
We meet via ZOOM VIDEO
Contact Mair Alight: 707-367-3432 (text preferred) or M a i r A l i g h t AT DOMAIN gmail~com
Special Interest: Beginning NVC, Intermediate NVC, Advanced NVC
Occurs Weekly on Thursdays from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM