THE BLAME-FREE STATE (2-DAY INTENSIVE)
Date and Time:
"Blame can become a terrible habit–one that’s extremely costly both personally, socially and culturally.” -Miki Kashtan, Co-Founder of Bay Area Nonviolent Communication (http://baynvc.org)
As Miki says in the above quote, when you play the "blame game" there are only losers. Nobody wins, not really. But when you learn to dissolve blame, you change the game. Everyone wins.
Blame is responsible for most of the damaging conflicts in our world today. It kills collaboration and drains our energy. Yet it's such a normalized behavior that it can be difficult to notice ourselves doing it, let alone choose to do something different.
Francois Beausoleil (author of "Blame Free State") has devoted the past several years of his life to acting on his most passionate mission: making blame obsolete. He has distilled his years of research and coaching on this topic into a 2-day program, packed with wisdom and powerful tools to dissolve blame, reduce conflict, and liberate ourselves in new ways.
Francois will be here on January 26-28, 2017 offering his second program in Seattle! He'll be covering the processes he has built to explore what you personally can do to reduce the presence of blame in your life – whether it’s blaming others, yourself or the situation.
Wherever you are on your life-path, this course can gift you with new tools for keeping your heart open and free of blame.
This 2-day Intensive is designed to offer:
- A clear understanding of the cost of blame on our health and overall well-being.
- A comprehensive map of how to transform blame towards others, self or situations.
- Insights on what's possible when we move out of blame
- A framing on blame coming from the nonviolence movement and Nonviolent Communication
- The opportunity to dissolve blames and self-blames in real-time during the intensive
**Thursday evening 1/26 is an NVC Intro, open to the public, independent of the Intensive. For folks who attend this event only, the requested contribution is $25. For those who register for the full 2-day program, the cost of attending is included.
Curious to meet Francois ahead of time and preview his work? Join us for these FREE EVENTS!!
Free Call for the Blame-Free State Saturday 1/14, 11am pacific: http://nwcompass.org/trainings/details/1452/
Free Intro to the Blame-Free State Sunday 1/22, 7-8:30pm: http://nwcompass.org/trainings/details/1454/
Who is it for?
The tuition is $290.00.
If finances pose a barrier for you, please contact us to inquire about work exchange or other creative options! Reach out to Erin: e a m e r r i h e w AT DOMAIN gmail~com.
Cancellations and Refunds:
- If WE cancel this program for ANY reason, you will receive a full refund.
- If you don't attend the program, the amount you invested can be used for any other program led by François either in the Seattle area or anywhere else. If you choose this option, the money won't be refunded and will be tracked as credits.
- You may transfer 100% of your tuition payment to another participant.
- If you want a refund and cancel before December 30, 2016, you will receive a full refund minus a 10% administrative fee.
- If you want a refund and cancel between December 30, 2016 and January 20, 2017 before 5:00 pm, you will receive a full refund minus a 20% administrative fee.
- Refunds are not available if you cancel after January 20th, 2016 at 5:00 pm, if you do not show up, or if you leave the event early.